We are a friendly, supportive, democratic, well organised and enthusiastic GMS Practice, dedicated to providing traditional family orientated General Practice based at a new purpose-built single site health centre in Harlow, Essex.
- 20,000 patients, 7 Partners, 2 salaried GP's, large nursing support team
- Training Practice and also Teaching Practice for Cambridge and Barts. We are also a Research Practice.
- Consistent high achievement in all QOF and Enhanced Services areas
- Innovative team structure with individual patient lists
- Excellent administrative support to minimise paperwork for the GP’s
- SystmOne computer system
- Active members of local GP federation and CCG
- Recently moved into a new building
- Easy access to M11/M25, close to London and Stansted and attractive Essex and Hertfordshire countryside, excellent schools
Up to 4 sessions available
We look forward to the addition of a Salaried GP to the Practice and would be able to support a newly qualified GP if needed. Competitive salary, dependent on experience with 6 weeks annual leave.
Informal visits or contact prior to the interview process are welcome.
Applications or requests for further information should be sent to our Personal Assistant Paula.Stubbs@nhs.net or call 01279 632970.
Job Description - Salaried GP