We are a friendly, supportive, democratic, well organised and enthusiastic GMS Practice, dedicated to providing traditional family orientated General Practice based at a new purpose-built single site health centre in Harlow, Essex.
- 19,500 patients, 7 Partners, 1 salaried GP, large nursing team
- Training Practice and also Teaching Practice for Cambridge and Barts. We are also a Research Practice.
- Consistent high achievement in all QOF areas
- Innovative team structure with individual patient lists (around 2,500 per FTE GP)
- Excellent administrative support to minimise paperwork for the GP’s
- SystmOne computer system
- Active members of local GP federation and CCG
- Recently moved into a new building
- Easy access to M11/M25, close to London and Stansted and attractive Essex and Hertfordshire countryside, excellent schools
4 to 6 sessions available
We look forward to the addition of a Salaried GP to the Practice and would be able to support a newly qualified GP if needed. Competitive salary, dependent on experience with 6 weeks annual leave.
Informal visits or contact prior to the interview process are welcome.
Applications or requests for further information should be sent to our Personal Assistant Paula.Stubbs@nhs.net or call 01279 632970.
Medical Receptionist/Health Care Support Worker
5 days a week
We are looking for a Medical Receptionist/Health Care Support Worker to join our very busy but friendly team.
We are a supportive, well organised and enthusiastic Practice, dedicated to providing high quality care to our patients.
The ideal candidate must have communication and IT skills and be able to work as part of a team. Customer Service experience is preferred Applicants must be flexible with a variety of shift patterns – weekly 6 hour shifts between 7:30am – 7:00pm
- To provide a point of contact for patients and act as a focal point of communication between patients, doctors and other medical staff
- Ensure efficiency of appointment system and monitor flow of patients into consulting and treatment rooms
- Respond to all queries and requests for assistance from patients and other visitors
- Book appointments and recalls ensuring sufficient information is recorded to retrieve medical record
- Receive and make calls as required
- Record patient Blood Pressure readings
- Complete patient urine dips
- Update clinical Templates
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS PREDOMINATELY MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST
FULL TRAINING WILL BE PROVIDED
For a more detailed outline of the role please refer to the job description attached.
Job Description Receptionist/HCSW
If you are interested in applying please send your CV, a completed application form and a handwritten covering letter to:
Practice Personal Assistant
Lister Medical Centre
Lister House Health Centre
Closing date: 30th August 2019
Interviews will be carried out for successful applicants on receipt of this application; this post may close earlier if a suitable applicant is found.