We are a friendly, supportive, democratic, well organised and enthusiastic GMS Practice, dedicated to providing traditional family orientated General Practice based at a single site health centre.
- 19,500 patients, 7 Partners, large nursing team
- Training and Research Practice with GP Registrars/Medical students
- Consistent high achievement in all QOF areas
- Individual patient lists
- SystmOne computer system
- Active members of local GP federation and CCG
- Recently moved into a new building
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience
- Easy access to M11/M25, close to London and Stansted and attractive Essex and Hertfordshire countryside, excellent schools
- 37.5 hours per week
- 5 days a week
- Applicants must be flexible and work well within a team
We are looking for a Medical Secretary to join our very busy but friendly team. We are a supportive, well organised and enthusiastic Practice, dedicated to providing high quality care to our patients.
The ideal candidate must have communication and IT skills and be able to work as part of a team. Medical Secretary experience is desirable however, secretaries and administration form other fields will be considered. Experience using SystmOne is an advantage.
Full training will be provided.
- Responsible for typing and ensuring they are logged and passed to the appropriate clinician.
- Ensuring referrals are sent electronically in a timely manner.
- Monitor Choose and Book activity daily, enusring rejections are delt with accordingly.
- Arrange medical/insurance/solicitor reports.
- Receiving telephone calls and ensuring thast tasks are delt with in a timely and efficiant manor.
- Urgent needs of the Doctors.
- Make any necessary appointments for patients and liaise with other hospital staff; i.e. Consultants, Secretaries.
If you are interested in applying please send your CV, a completed application form and a handwritten covering letter to:
Deputy Practice Manager
Lister Medical Centre