We are a friendly, supportive, democratic, well organised and enthusiastic GMS Practice, dedicated to providing traditional family orientated General Practice based at a single site health centre.
- 18,800 patients, 8 Partners, large nursing team
- Training and Research Practice with GP Registrars/Medical students
- Consistent high achievement in all QOF areas
- Individual patient lists
- SystmOne computer system
- Active members of local GP federation and CCG
- New Build Plans well advanced
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience
- Easy access to M11/M25, close to London and Stansted and attractive Essex and Hertfordshire countryside, excellent schools
Lister Medical Centre is looking to recruit a Medical Receptionist.
We are looking for a new team member to provide a first point of contact and act as a focal point of communication between patients, doctors and other medical staff.
6 hour shifts between 7.30am and 7.00pm 30 hours per week
Applicants must be flexible as shift will vary weekly
Duties will include:
- Management of appointment systems
- Operation of telephone system
- Preparation of consulting rooms
- Management of medical records
Previous reception or customer service experience preferable.
Experience using SystmOne an advantage.
Must be able to work as part of a team as flexibility is a priority.
If you are interested in applying please send your CV, a completed application form and a handwritten covering letter to:
Deputy Practice Manager
Lister Medical Centre
Closing date: Friday 15th December 2017.