We are a friendly, supportive, democratic, well organised and enthusiastic GMS Practice, dedicated to providing traditional family orientated General Practice based at a single site health centre.
- 19,500 patients, 8 Partners, large nursing team
- Training and Research Practice with GP Registrars/Medical students
- Consistent high achievement in all QOF areas
- Individual patient lists
- SystmOne computer system
- Active members of local GP federation and CCG
- New Build well advanced
- Competitive Salary dependent on experience
- Easy access to M11/M25, close to London and Stansted and attractive Essex and Hertfordshire countryside, excellent schools
We are looking for a medical administrator.
- 35 hours per week
- 5 days a week
- Applicants must be flexible and work well within a team
Full training will be provided.
- To arrange medical/insurance/solicitor reports for the Partners/Practice
- Arrange patient medicals with the relevant doctor
- Organise copies of records in line with GDPR guidelines
- Typing as required
- Secretarial duties as and when required
If you are interested in applying please send your CV, a completed application form and a handwritten covering letter to:
Deputy Practice Manager
Lister Medical Centre